CMC CSR2 Pulley System
The CMC CSR2 Pulley System is the most efficient pre-rigged pulley system available. The efficiency of the design makes it much easier for a single person to raise a heavy load during confined space operations.
The patented locking mechanism in the CMC CSR2 Pulley makes it easy to release the locking mechanism under load. This is different than other confined space pulley systems which require the load to be lifted slightly in order for the lock to disengage.
The pulley features machined aluminum swivels at both ends of the system eliminate any potential twisting of the lines.
The system comes complete with 200 feet of rope packed into it’s own storage bag ready to use. To use, the system is removed from the bag and clipped into a tripod or other anchor point. It can be used immediately up to a depth of 14 meters without time consuming rigging that can be forgotten without regular training.
The system is UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) as a General Use Mechanical Advantage Pulley System. It is rated to UL rated to 44kN.
- All-new stronger, lighter-weight design than previous CMC confined space pulley system
- Available with either 11 mm (7/16 in) or 12.5 mm (1/2 in) Static-Pro Lifeline
- System can be used to raise and lower to a maximum distance of approximate 14 meters.
- Systems are UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) – General Use
- CSR2 Locking Pulley MBS 46 kN (10,341 lbf)
- CSR2 Double Pulley MBS 45 kN (10,116 lbf)
- Pulleys machined from solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Includes 2 CMC ProSeries Aluminum Screw-Lock Carabiners UL NFPA 1983 rated to 47kN
- Made in USA