SAM Finger Splint
- Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam.
- Unrolled from storage the splint is extremely pliable.
- Bent into any of three simple curves it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb.
- Extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors.
- Radiolucent (does not have to be removed for X-rays)
- Can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks
- Fastens in place with tape or wrap. No extra equipment needed.
- Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes. Even works underwater!
- Closed-pore, impermeable foam surface allows easy cleaning and disinfection. Material is compatible with all standard cleaning solutions.
- Will not puncture
- Finger splint measures 38cm x 4.5cm.
- Note: Pressure points should be padded before applying.
- To reuse the SAM® SPLINT, wash thoroughly with disinfectant before repacking.
- ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 13488:1996 certified.