Climbing Technology Series 210 Fall Arrest Block
The Climbing Technology Series 210 fall arrest block is designed to provide safety from falls while working at height. A fall arrest block works similar to a seat belt in a car. The cable is spooled out while the worker is moving but in case of a fall, the cable locks in place preventing the working from falling further. This allows a worker to safely move around an area while minimizing the danger.
- Top attachment point is in the shape of a handle for easy carrying.
- Advanced braking system that minimizes the chance of locking except during a fall.
- Casing made of advanced composite materials to prevent rust.
- Cable Type: 5mm galvanized steel cable.
- Cable Length: 10 meters
- Working Load Limit: 136 kg
- Certification: EN 360:2002, CE 0333