NRS Otto Matik Auto Inflatable PFD
The NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD automatically inflates upon contact with water delivering on-demand flotation for flatwater and near-shore paddling and fishing.
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III life jacket when worn.
- The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn’t get in your way.
- In the event of falling in the water, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately.
NOTE: CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It’s good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
- Size: Adult Universal
- Waist size: Fits waist 76-147 cm (30″-58″) in circumference
- US Coast Guard Type: USCG Type III PFD when worn.
- Design Flotation: 22.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Over the head with waist buckle
- Front zippered pocket with internal tether
- Manual back-up inflation valve
- Reflective Accents
- Two D-ring attachment points on the shoulders