Stingerhawk Spectacle System
- Outstanding impact protection and coverage
- Communication & hearing compatible
- Rugged and durable
- Prescription ready
Designed to complement a variety of Armed Forces’ helmets, the Revision StingerHawk, an ultra-lightweight spectacle features a compact, low-profile design that delivers on comfort without compromising performance. Contemporary styling meets Revision-trusted ballistic protection, and delivers flawless optics and full side impact protection. Guaranteeing comfort and equipment compatibility due to its lean, ergonomic arms, the StingerHawk also has 100% UV-A-B-C protection built in to its high-performance, scratch-resistant, best-in-class anti-fog lens. The StingerHawk spectacle system optimizes style, weight, ballistic protection and optical performance.
Revision’s world-class Industrial Design and Engineering Team employed Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in the design stage of the StingerHawk development process to evaluate the design robustness, viability and integrity by simulating specific ballistic testing standards. The result: a solid design that has already been cycled through multiple rounds of simulated testing, which has been confirmed by physical testing, ultimately offering Revision’s customer the highest level of performance and protection.
The Stingerhawk Spectacle System
- SLEEK, LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Lightweight in a sleek wrap-around style that says powerful and aggressive
- RUGGED DURABILITY: Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat – in a lightweight package that’s just 32 grams
- FLAWLESS OPTICS: Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES: Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- FIELD-OF-VIEW: Compact, low profile design with unrestricted field-of-view fits comfortably with a variety of Armed Forces’ helmets
- PRESCRIPTION READY: Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Desert Locust®, Wolfspider® and Bullet Ant® Goggles. Revision offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services
- SUPERIOR BALLISTICS: High-impact polycarbonate lenses exceed military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles and goggles
- TOUGH: A high performance OcuMax® scratch-resistant coating on the outside and an anti-fog coating on the inside delivers a lens that resists a wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- COMMS-COMPATIBLE: Thin temple arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms and overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip
Stingerhawk Eyewear Offers Extreme Protection For Extreme Conditions
- CE certified in accordance with En 166, EN 170 and En 172
- Certified ANSI Z87.1-2010 Standard
- High velocity impact performance of the StingerHawk System is 3-times greater than required by EN166 Clause 7.2.2 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Meets U.S. military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 22.214.171.124 and MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- CAGE Code: 30VZ5
StingerHawk eyewear has passed stringent military optical tests for visual clarity. Easy-to-change high-impact lenses offer the ultimate defense against changing light conditions and harmful UV.
- CLEAR LENSES: Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
- SOLAR LENSES: Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors in bright conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST YELLOW: Provide crisp definition in low-light conditions. Use during dull, cloudy or hazy conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST VERMILLION: Provide excellent color recognition and depth perception. Use in bright and cloudy conditions to reduce glare.