NSN #: 6530-01-523-3314
With North American Rescue’s 33 in. Litter Stands, pre-hospital and Tactical Healthcare Professionals can work while standing, a benefit in convenience and efficiency when dealing with patients on pole litters. Lightweight (but sturdy), compact (but properly sized), collapsible (but with secure locks), these litter stands are designed to provide a stable platform for patients on folding stretchers and to provide that platform quickly.
The stands accommodate the Talon® and Raven® stirrups to restrict the litters from sliding front to back. When the stand is open, the cross member easily locks into place.
- Aluminum structure for lightweight strength
- Easily opened to stand 33 in. tall
- Quickly secures the litter to increase stability and access to the patient
- Easily folded for transport and storage
- Folded: H 34 in. x W 25.75 in. x D 5 in.
- Extended Height: 33 in.
- Base Width: 23.5 in.
- Weight: 8 lb 8 oz
- Unit of Issue: Set of 2