The Aerial Pro B HC is a hot forged light alloy carabiner. It has a special wear-proof hard coat anodizing to make it incredibly durable. It is ideal for prolonged and intensive use.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Curved gate design that allows an easy and fast insertion of the rope and reduces the risk of accidental release of the rope
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Shaped to be lightweight and still ensure for a secure handling
- Double T Beam construction for an excellent weight/strength ratio
- Catch-free nose to avoid snagging clipping and unclipping.
- Color: brown / silver
- Major Axis Strength: 23kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 9kN
- Gate Open Strength: 8kN
- Weight: 36g
- Gate Opening: 20mm
- Standards: EN 12275:2013B, CE 0333, UIAA