Ergonomic half body harness designed for work at height positioning and suspension. Equipped with two lateral attachment points and one ventral attachment point. Combined with the Climbing Technology ALP TOP-2 shoulder harness, it turns into a full body harness with five attachment points (EN 361 – EN 358 – EN 813). When combined with the Alp Top-2 harness it is compatible with the Climbing Technology Ascender Kit for climbing up ropes.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 358 – Personal protective equipment for work positioning and prevention of falls from a height – Belts and lanyards for work positioning and restraint
- Certification: Certified to EN 813 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Sit Harnesses
Characteristics and Specifications
- New design has more wraparound structure and new colours and materials.
- Wide lumbar and leg loops with breathable mesh padding.
- Leg loops are equipped with quick-release buckles that have an indicator for the correct insertion.
- Front (ventral) attachment point and two side (lateral) attachment points.
- Certifications: EN 12277-2007-C, EN 358:1999, EN 813:2008, CE1019
- Size: S-M
- Waist: 60-100 cm
- Leg: 45-70 cm
- Size: M-L
- Waist: 70-120 cm
- Leg: 50-80 cm
- Size: L-XL
- Waist: 75-130 cm
- Leg: 55-90 cm
Large, Medium, Small
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.