APEX Rope Wrench
อุปกรณ์จับเชือก APEX Rope Wrench เพื่อไต่ขึ้นและลงต้นไม้ เหมาะกับงานรุกขกรรม บนต้นไม้ใหญ่ ช่วยเพิ่มแรงเสียดทานของน้ำหนักตัวผู้ปีนบนเชือก เปิดเข้าเชือกได้ง่าย
The ISC APEX is the latest version of the ISC Rope Wrench. It is fitted with a swing-open side frame which allows for quick and easy mid-line attachment, even when wearing gloves! The push-button, swing-open side frame has a double-lock closure system for added security and an audible ‘click’ to confirm closure.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
The ISC APEX is fitted with an adjustable cam, allowing the user to select from multiple, clearly identifiable friction settings, in accordance with rope type and diameter. The spring-loaded cam can be adjusted in less than 5 seconds- simply depress the spring-loaded button, swing the side plate open and then pull the spring-loaded cam outwards a short way. Rotate the cam to select the new setting, release the cam and close the device! No tools needed and no drop-able parts!
The ISC APEX also allows the user to change the tether without having to alter the friction setting.
NOTE: NOT for PRIMARY LIFE SUPPORT
- Rope Diameter: 11-13mm (7/16-1/2”)
- Adjustable Friction Settings: Standard
- Mid-line Attachable: As standard. Push-button swing frame, with double-lock closure (no droppable parts)
- Compatibility: Squirrel FLEX Tether (and other ISC Tethers)
- Dimensions: 98 x 47 x 32mm (3.85 x 1.85 x 1.25″)
- WLL: 120kg (264lb)
- Weight: 177g (6.2oz)
- Material/finish: Aluminium, Anodised Frames, Stainless Steel cam & bollard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.