Contact For Price
Strong and comfortable helmet, developed for the protection against falling objects and electrical hazards in the industry (rope-access work, work at height and in building sites). It complies with the requirements of the standards EN 397 / EN 50365 including EN 397 additional tests, against electrical hazards, against molten metal splash, against lateral deformation and use at low temperatures.
- Ergonomic design for great comfort;
- Comfortable, washable and replaceable interior padding;
- Totally replaceable interior regulation system (chinstrap + head strap);
- Robust chinstrap, with integrated quick-release system designed to open if snagged (strength between 15 and 25 daN);
- Provided with head lamp clips and earmuffs quick attachment (e.g. 3M-Peltor, Sperian);
- Compatible with VISOR A and VISOR A-F, polycarbonate eye shields featuring scratchresistant and anti-fog coating, easily fitted thanks to a practical clip fastening system;
- Compatible with dedicated reflective stickers.
- Adjustable Size: 53-63cm (29.9-24.8in)
- Weight: 415g
- Certification: EN 397:2012, EN 50365:2002 Class 0, CE 0333
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rescue Tripod SystemContact For Price