The Ascender Simple+ can be used as a chest ascender, hand ascender, or as a rope grab for hauling and rope rescue. The Simple+ is made from light aluminum alloy to minimize weight.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12841 Type B – Rope Adjustment Devices – Rope Clamp For Ascending
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
The Ascender Simple+ can be used as a hand ascender, chest ascender, or as a rope grab for hauling and rope rescue.
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand. The patented system for unlocking the cam requires just one downwards movement.
- Steel cam provides resistance to wear and tear.
- Cam teeth design protects the rope from wear but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope.
- Three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope.
- Two attachment holes for various possible uses.
- Anti-inversion cam system.
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
- Weight: 150g
- Certifications: EN 567:2013, EN 12841:2006-B, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.