The DMM Axis Swivels have been designed to be smooth, compact and incredibly strong. They are perfect for aerial yoga and tree climbing. The shape of the Axis swivel makes it an ideal tree climbing bridge connector when a swivel is needed.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- Certifcation: Certified to EN 354 – Personal fall protection equipment – Lanyards
- Certification: Certified to EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment – Anchor Devices
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
The DMM Axis Swivels have been designed to be smooth, compact and incredibly strong. They are perfect for aerial yoga and tree climbing. The Axis Swivel is made from hot forged CNC machined bodies. They have large bearings with heat treated Stainless Steel axles.
- Rounded ‘textile friendly’ attachment points.
- Large attachment eyes to allow for more connections
- Can be loaded across attachment eye and along main axis of swivel unit
- Helps manage twisting in complex climbing and rigging systems
- Hot forged and CNC machined from heat treated, 7075 T6 Aluminium alloy
- Stainless Steel axles
- CE certified to EN795(b):1996
- CE certified to EN354:2002
- Conforms to EN354:2010 & NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) Class G
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 36kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Dimensions: 80x50x33mm
- Weight: 117g
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 50kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 10kN
- Dimensions: 96x60x39mm
- Weight: 184g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.