- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to ANSI Z359.12 – Connecting Components for Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Shape: HMS pear shape designed for belay and general purpose use.
The 30kN Boa is a large HMS aluminum carabiner designed for rope rescue and heavy use. It is very popular for tree climbing and rigging use because of it’s versatility. The ANSI compliant barrel mechanism gives greatly increased gate push in strengths to make it even more versatile.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- A massive 30kN breaking load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability
- Strength: 30kN
- Gate Opening: 20mm
- Weight: 115g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.