The Ceros aluminum carabiner is designed specifically to correctly orientate loads. The design adds additional safety for use in rope rescue, rope access, and training students in rappelling.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independant lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
The added carabiner security is achieved with an internal wire gate that holds the Ceros captive on a harness or lanyard and a horn which prevents devices moving onto the connectors spine. The carabiner also features a full profile top bar to help resist wear when used with a munter (Italian) or other friction hitch.
- Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
- MBS (Major): 25kN
- MBS (Minor): 7kN
- MBS (Gate Open): 7kN
- Certification: EN362:2004 T, EN12275:2013 B
- Gate Opening: 19mm
- Weight: 93g
Matt Grey, Silver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.