Ceros Locksafe Carabiner
The Ceros aluminum carabiner is designed specifically to correctly orientate loads. The design adds additional safety for use in rope rescue, rope access, and training students in rappelling.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independant lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
The added carabiner security is achieved with an internal wire gate that holds the Ceros captive on a harness or lanyard and a horn which prevents devices moving onto the connectors spine. The carabiner also features a full profile top bar to help resist wear when used with a munter (Italian) or other friction hitch.
- Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
- MBS (Major): 25kN
- MBS (Minor): 7kN
- MBS (Gate Open): 7kN
- Certification: EN362:2004 T, EN12275:2013 B
- Gate Opening: 19mm
- Weight: 93g
Matt Grey, Silver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.