DMMs new directional connector, the Ceros, helps align loads in the correct orientation and is simple to use. This added security is achieved with a removable, tamper-resistant captive bar that holds the Ceros captive on a harness or lanyard and a horn which prevents devices moving onto the connector’s spine. Also available with an internal wire gate. A full section top bar resists wear.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Screwlock Gate: Gate securely closes with screwlock mechanism.
- Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
- MBS (Major): 25kN
- MBS (Minor): 7kN
- MBS (Gate Open): 7kN
- Certification: EN362:2004 T, EN12275:2013 B
- Screw Gate
- Gate Opening: 20mm
- Weight: 86g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.