฿1,867.00 – ฿2,200.00
Ascender+ Chest Ascender is designed for help climbing up ropes to be quicker and more efficient, ideally designed for work at height.
The Chest Ascender+ is a light alloy chest ascender for climbing up ropes, designed for single rope climbing where this is worn in the chest area to assist in climbing a rope in a vertical fashion. With patented system for unlocking the cam requires just one downwards movement, making work at height a lot easier and more effective.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12841 Type B – Rope Adjustment Devices – Rope Clamp For Ascending
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
Light alloy chest ascender for climbing up ropes.
- Shape of the hole in the opening lever designed for use even when wearing gloves.
- Lower hole design so that the device always stays parallel to the user.
- Patented system for unlocking the cam requires just one downwards movement.
- Steel cam provides resistance to wear and tear.
- Cam teeth design protects the rope from wear but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope.
- Three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope.
- Anti-inversion cam system.
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
Available as ascender only or with kit that includes quick link and strap to attach to a harness.
- Ascender Weight: 147g
- Ascender Kit Weight: 245g
- Certifications: EN 567:2013, EN 12841:2006-B, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.