Sparrow 200R Descender
A self-braking handled descender for work at height rope access and rope rescue with a maximum working load of 210 kg
The Sparrow 200R is a self-braking handled descender for work at height and rope rescue which allows the operator to lower himself on the working line, to position himself on the working line and to climb back up it.
Field of application:
- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 200 Kg, max descent height 180 m.
- Rope adjustment device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, working load limit 210 Kg.
- To be used only with static and semi static ropes – EN 1891 type A – Ø 11mm.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12841C – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Rope Adjustment Devices – Descenders
- Certification: Certified to EN 341 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Descenders
- It has a built-in braking spur which can be used to create extra friction during a descent without having to use an additional connector.
- It has a multi-functional control lever with an automatic return mechanism. By actioning the control lever, the operator can descend at a controlled speed, always keeping hold of the free end of the rope. The lever lets you stop the descent at the desired working position without having to tie off the device, where the lever can be moved to the stand-by position to prevent it being accidentally opened.
- Sparrow is also equipped with a safety decelerating system EBS (Extraordinary braking system) that activates decreasing the descending speed when the control lever is accidentally pulled strongly downwards.
- The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors.
- Rope Size: 11mm
- Weight: 529g
- Maximum Load: 210kg
- Certifications: EN 341:2011-2A, EN 12841:2006-C, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.