CMC 3D Descender
Contact For Price
The 3D features two sliding brake bar rack style bars for optimum friction control and efficiency in a rope rescue environment. The horn design works well with ropes up to 13mm.
The CMC 3D locking-bar descender delivers the ultimate in safety, control and performance, in one compact and lightweight brake bar rack style device designed for rope rescue. The 3D features two sliding bars for optimum friction control and efficiency. The horn design works well with 13mm rope and smaller, making it easy to add or subtract friction as needed throughout the evolution. The frame dimensions allow for larger rescue-sized carabiners to be used without any contact or friction with the rope. The descender can be loaded or unloaded while connected to your harness for rappelling or to an anchor for one- or two-person rescue lowers.
- Certification: Certified to NFPA 1983 – Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services – General Use
- CMC Machined: CNC machined construction from aluminum billet.
- Compact, lightweight design
- 3-stage locking center bar for added safety
- Ambidextrous design allows loading from top or bottom or controlling descent from either side of device
- Optimal rack length allows two rescue-sized carabiners to be attached without rope contact or friction from carabiner
- Large horn size allows for easy addition or subtraction of friction, even on larger 13mm lifeline
- Personal descender or used for one person or two-person rescue lowers
- Simple to lock off device on either side
- Straight feed design does not put twists in rope
- Allows attachment of rope while device is connected to a harness or anchor
- 100% aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel components
- Made in USA, of foreign and domestic components
- Weight: 1.1 LB (481 G)
- Dimensions: 7” L x 4” W x 1-1/4” H (178 x 102 x 32 mm)
- Rope Size (Diameter): 1/2 in (13 mm) / 3/8-1/2 in (9.5-13 mm)
- Color: Stainless Steel / Black
- NFPA RATING: General Use / Technical Use
- 3 SIGMA MBS: 22 kN (4,946 lbf) / 13.5 kN (3,035 lbf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.