The CMC Ascender rope grab utilizes a spring-loaded cam to facilitate progression on life safety rope. Widely used by rescue teams for ascending rope, as an attachment to a litter harness tender line, as a travel restrict rope grab, and other applications where a mechanical ascender provides greater efficiency.
- Certification: Certified to NFPA 1983 – Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services – General Use
- CMC Machined: CNC machined construction from aluminum billet.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Spring-loaded cam produces instant progress capture
- Removable pin releases cam, facilitates easy installation at any point on rope
- Large connection point in cam accommodates rescue-sized carabiners
- Stainless steel quick-release pin
- Designed for optimal rope strength
- Weight 8.8 OZ (252 G)
- Dimensions 4.5” L x 3” H x 1” W
- Color Red / Gray
- NFPA Rating 7/16 –1/2 in (11-13 mm) – TECHNICAL USE; 1/2 in (12.5 -13 mm) – GENERAL USE
- Made in USA