- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The CLUTCH is the latest evolution in rescue and rope access hardware that enables the technical rope professional to do more with less. This multi-purpose device was designed and engineered in collaboration by two companies with a collective 90 year history in rope management under heavy loads. CMC, a company with roots in rescue and rope access, and Harken Industrial, a manufacturing company with roots in high performance sailing. Designed for intuitive, efficient operation, ease of use and optimal control, the CLUTCH is suited to a multitude of rigging operations.
- Single wearable tool suited for efficient hauling, controlled lowering, smooth personal descent, easy ascending and belaying.
- Stainless steel ratcheting and rotating sheave provides efficient and audible progress capture.
- Rope loading/unloading is secured with an innovative double-latched side plate design that is independent of the device‘s attachment point.
- Anti-Panic brake and force limiting features ensure operational safety and overload protection.
- Machined aluminum chassis clad with stainless steel wear guards ensures lightweight durability.
- Integrated becket allows for direct connection of mechanical advantage systems.
- The only 10.5-11.5mm rope diameter compatible device certified to NFPA 1983 (G-Rated), ANSI Z359.4 and EN 12841/C, 341/2A, and 15151/8.
- The CLUTCH and CMC’s G11 Lifeline can be used together to build NFPA G-Rated systems using 11mm rope, saving space and reducing weight.
- Patent pending.
- Rope Size: 10.5 – 11.5mm (7/16 IN)
- Weight: 836g (1.84 lbs)
- Dimensions: 208 X 112 X 47mm (8.2 X 4.4 X 1.9 IN)
- Max Load: 272kg (600 LBS)
- Minimum Breaking Strength: Pulley 40 KN (8,992 LBF) / Becket 22 KN (4496 LBF)
- Certifications: NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) GENERAL USE; ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013; EN 12841: 2006/C; EN 341: 2011/2A; EN 15151-1: 2012/8
- Color: Graphite (Grey)