CMC Rescue Litter
Contact For Price
The CMC Rescue Litter is a re-design of the classic Stokes military-style litter. The CMC Rescue Litter is available in both stainless steel and titanium versions. The titanium version is perfect for backcountry search and rescue (SAR) use where the litter has to be carried long distances. It is also perfect for helicopter use where light weight is a concern.
The CMC Rescue Litter is UL classified as a litter according to NFPA 1983. It features a 30kN vertical minimum breaking strength (MBS) and 14kN horizontal minimum breaking strength (MBS). The litter exceed the US military 2500 lb minimum breaking strength test.
The patented StratLoad Attachment Points allow any size carabiner to be used to attach a lifting bridle while keeping both the carabiners and the lifting bridle on the inside of the litter’s top rail. This provides protection from abrasion along cliff faces and walls. The StratLoad feature also prevents cross-gate and side-loading of carabiners and orients the direction of pull along the spine of the carabiner, where it is strongest. StratLoads are 1/4 in (6 mm) thick with a fullround radius on the inside edge, allowing the option of a soft attachment, which is then protected by the top railing.
The CMC Rescue Litters have all of the same features as the CMC Split-Apart Rescue Litters.
- The top rail is a full one-inch diameter to make the stretcher easier to handle when carried for extended period.
- Head and foot of the litter is reinforced with double tubing for extra strength during vertical raises and lowers.
- All the CMC rescue stretchers incorporate the use of patented “StratLoad™” attachment points for an easy and secure attachment of a lifting bridle.
- The old style metal “chicken wire” has been replaced with a Durathene netting which won’t rust thus eliminating the cuts and scrapes caused by broken wires and is much easier clean.
- The back support is molded High Density Polyethylene for greater durability and ease of cleaning.
- The side design allows for a narrower overall width while still allowing the use of a standard 16 inch spinal boards.
- The narrow width and rounded ends provide greater maneuverability.
- Fully TIG Welded Construction
- Four quick attach patient straps are included.
- Load Rating: 11kN (2,473 lbf)
- Width: 23 in. (58cm)
- Length: 83 in. (211cm)
- Nested Length: 45 in. (114cm)
- Height: 7.25in (18.5cm)
- Stainless, Rectangular: 14.1 kg (31 lb)
- Stainless, Tapered: 14.1 kg (31 lb)
- Titanium, Tapered: 5.9 kg (13 lb)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.