Cric Rope Clamp
The Cric is a multifunctional rope clamp with integrated pulley for rescue and rope access work. Robust, practical and intuitive, it has four different modes of operation: ascender, pulley, rope clamp/pulley or progress-capture hauling pulley.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 12841 Type B – Rope Adjustment Devices – Rope Clamp For Ascending
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
- Its versatility, compact size and ease of use allow reducing to the minimum time, material and space needed in rope manoeuvres;
- It allows ascending the rope in accordance with EN 567 / EN 12841-B standards (ascender mode);
- It can be used as a simple pulley for lifting or transferring a load in accordance with the EN 12278 standard (pulley mode);
- The integrated ball-bearing sheave can be used as a simple redirect to make it easier to ascend a rope or to lift a person without the aid of additional connectors (rope clamp/pulley mode);
- It allows the direct lifting of a load, the creation of hauling systems and the rescue or self-rescue of a person (progress-capture hauling pulley mode);
- When used in pulley mode, the rope is free to run in both directions; instead, when the hauling-pulley mode is used, the rope can only run in one direction and it is locked in the opposite one;
- When used in progress-capture hauling pulley mode, it is possible to lower the lifted load by acting on the dedicated cord connected to the cam within the device;
- The easy opening, via an intuitive release button, makes the installation of the device on the rope swift – no matter the mode that is going to be used in – even with gloves on or while operating in difficult conditions;
- Equipped with a steel cam featuring teeth that minimize rope wear but are effective in blocking the rope. In addition, the cam is designed with two slots to reduce the build-up of dirt, so maintaining the lock on the rope very efficient in any condition (muddy, frozen rope, etc.).
- Weight: 140g
- Certification: EN 12841:2006-B, EN 567:2013, EN 12278:2007, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Throwlines And Weights, Tree Climbing Rigging Equipment
Falcon Throw Bag฿593.00 – ฿666.00
- Safety Helmet
EXFIL SAR Tactical HelmetContact For Price
- Rescue Equipment Bag, Rope Bag, Tree Climbing Personal Equipment
Porter Rope Bag฿5,627.00 – ฿6,240.00