D-shape light alloy aluminum carabiner with a screwgate. Conceived for use in mountaineering, hauling and rope rescue operations.
- Directional shape that increases the strength and allows to orientate the load on the major axis
- Ideal for belay stations, working at height, hauling and rescue maneuvers
- Catch-free nose to avoid snagging when clipping and unclipping
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Screwlock Gate: Gate securely closes with screwlock mechanism.
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
- Major Axis: 30 kN
- Minor Axis: 10 kN
- Open Gate: 10 kN
- Weight: 75g
- Gate Opening: 19 mm
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-M, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.