A compact d-shape zinc plated steel carabiner ideal for anchors, work at height, and rescue.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Shape: D-Shape keeps the load against the spine of the carabiner resulting in a very strong design
- Asymmetric shape for correct load orientation
- Great strength and durability for high working loads
- Zinc-plated finish prevents rust formation in moist environments
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping
- Major Axis: 50kN
- Minor Axis: 15kN
- Gate Open: 15kN
- Dimensions: 110 x 63 mm
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-M, CE 0333
- Screw Gate: 178g
- Autolock Gate: 189g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.