D-Shape Steel Screwlock Carabiner
D-Shape Screwlock Steel Carabiner for rope rescue and work at height use where a strong durable carabiner is needed.
The Climbing Technology D-Shape Screwlock Steel Carabiner is designed for rope rescue and work at height use where a strong durable carabiner is needed. The asymmetric d-shape keeps the load along the spine of the carabiner to maximize the strength. The carabiner is zinc-plated to increase protection in wet environments.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Screwlock Gate: Gate securely closes with screwlock mechanism.
- Asymmetric shape for correct load orientation
- Great strength and durability for high working loads
- Zinc-plated finish prevents rust formation in moist environments
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping
- Major Axis: 50kN
- Minor Axis: 15kN
- Gate Open: 15kN
- Dimensions: 110 x 63 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-M, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Handled Descender
CMC ClutchContact For Price
- Half Body Harness
Alp Tec 2 QR HarnessContact For Price