Impact Block is designed for use in the tree care industry when loads may be dropped into rigging with considerable impact forces.
DMMs strongest ever product! Designed for use in any industry where loads may be dropped onto rigging with considerable impact forces. The combination of high quality materials and advanced production processes has ensured a rope friendly, durable, robust block that looks amazing and performs even better. Lightweight in mass but not strength, DMMs Impact Blocks have passed incredible dynamic, torsion and static tests – a true testament to their strength to weight ratio.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment – Anchor Devices
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- MBS: 200kN
- WLL: 40kN
- Dimensions: 180x100x70mm
- Weight: 1.86 kg
- Max Rope Diameter: 16mm
Certification: EN 12278:2007, EN795:1996 B +A1:2000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.