DMM Rigger Pulley
A single pulley with multiple attachment points perfect for rope rescue rigging. The DMM Rigger Pulley is an evolution of the Triple Attachment pulley first brought to the market 10 years ago by DMM.
The hot forged swing-cheek pulley with an in-built three hole rigging plate allows creative configurations and enables direct connection to textile components to save on weight and complication. The Rigger Pulleys feature a new axle construction achieved by using highly accurate CNC operations, which produces a stronger axle/side plate interface for increased longevity.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to NFPA 1983 – Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services – General Use
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
Characteristics and Features
Bolstered connection areas lead to high configured strengths. The newly developed side plates combined with the axle construction means a hugely increased MBS to 40kN. The side plates boast increased fairleads and tuned angles for more efficient prusik minding.
The Rigger Pulley comes in two versions; the Rigger and the Rigger Becket. Both feature high efficiency roller bearings.
- Rope Size: 7-14mm
- Sheave Diameter: 28mm
- WLL: 8kN
- MBS: 40kN
- Weight: 176g
- Certification: EN12278:2007, NFPA 1983 (2017)G
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Half Body Harness, Tactical Rappelling
CMC Ranger Quick HarnessContact For Price
NRS Rescue BoardContact For Price
- Anchor Straps, Tactical Rappelling, Webbing
11mm Dynatec Dyneema Sling฿355.00 – ฿965.00