The Dualie® 2AA is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 2 AA battery powered dual function LED flashlight. The flashlight features a forward facing LED spot beam and a side facing LED flood light that can be used individually or at the same time for enhanced safety. The flashlight has opposing switches for easy user activation of desired function(s). The body features a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel and is constructed of an engineered polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and light weight. The flashlight also includes an integrated magnet on the tail end and a removable and reversible metal pocket clip. The clip may be fastened either direction on the flashlight body.
- Features two white LEDs and three lighting modes:
- Spot (tight beam with peripheral illumination): 115 lumens; 111m beam distance; runs 24 hours; 3,100 candela
- Flood (produces a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area): 115 lumens; 17m beam distance; runs 24 hours; 75 candela
- Spot/Flood combo: 175 lumens; runs 15 hours
- Two beams that intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots
- Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection and one-handed operation
- Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin; rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX4 rated; 2m impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Integrated magnet on tail end for hands-free use
- Includes two “AA” alkaline batteries; mechanical battery polarity protection
- 6.10” (15.5 cm); 3.9 oz. (111 grams) with AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.