The Duetto is a dual wheel trolley with stainless steel sheaves designed for use on ropes and cables. The duetto can be used as part of a zipline for adventure parks or a highline system for rope rescue use. The design of the duetto pulley also allows it to be used as a double pulley for raising and lowering systems.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Stainless Steel Sheave: Stainless steel sheave for use with wire cable or rope.
- Light alloy twin pulley with fixed side plates.
- Allows Tyrolean traverses on ropes or cables and it is particularly indicated for use in the adventure parks for zipline.
- Up to 3 carabiners can be hooked in the large eyelet.
- Stainless steel sheaves mounted on four ball bearings.
- Efficiency: 90%
- Weight: 290g
- Rope Size: ≤ Ø 13 mm
- Cable Size: Ø 12 mm
- Sizes: 100 x 80 x 33 mm
- Standards: EN 12278:2007, UIAA, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.