The Climbing Technology Easy Speed is a fall arrester designed for work at height and rope access work. It is also ideal for work on sloping surfaces. It is compliant with EN 353-2 and EN 12841-A/B standards.
- Allows the safe ascent and descent along a vertical line, instantly locking in case of a fall
- Travel along the rope is facilitated by the shape of the adjustment lever, that is activated by the connector when pushed upward during the use
- Equipped with a two-position adjustment wheel (Rest/Go) to be used to set the mode
- In the ‘Go’ position the device travels freely along the rope and it locks in case of a fall
- In the ‘Rest’ position the device may be manually blocked above the user to minimize the potential fall factor
- Connection to harness is possible using either an EN 362 connector (working load 100 kg) or LINK 20 / LINK 40 components (working load 140 kg)
Working Load Limit
- 100 kg: EN 362 connector
- 140 kg: LINK 20 – LINK 40
- EN 12841:2006-A/B – to be used with ropes EN 1891-A – Ø 10,5÷11 mm;
- EN 353-2:2002 – to be used with the rope PATRON PLUS 11 or the rope PATRON 10.5.
Easy Speed Link Kit Includes
- 1 x Easy Speed Fall Aresster
- 1 x Link 20 Shock Absorber
- 2 x Pillar Pro TG Autolock Carabiner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.