A glove that lets you do it all, the Essential Glove is feature-rich with touch screen compatible fabric and a thumb sweat wipe. This is CMC’s most durable and long-lasting rope rescue and rope access gloves. The leather palm protects from heat, moisture, cold, and abrasion; and a second layer reinforces high wear areas to withstand rope work, rappelling, and tool use. Point construction at the finger tips contours the glove around the hand, delivering dexterity through the full range of motion. The fit is further adjusted and securely fastened by a burly Velcro wrist closure over an elastic cuff. The back of the glove is breathable mesh for keeping hands cool and dry. When not in use, the Essential Glove can be clipped to harnesses and packs through the carabiner hole in the wrist cuff. The Essential Glove lets you do more with your gloves on, minimizing distractions, delays, and exposure at the job site.
- Touch Screen Compatible – pointer finger and thumb enable screen use
- Sweat Wipe – terry cloth thumb material wipes away sweat and dirt
- Leather Palm – high durability protects from abrasion and harsh conditions
- Leather Reinforcements – second layer built to withstand rappelling and tool use
- Point Construction – molded fit continues to fingertips for added dexterity
- Mesh Backing – breathable fabric on the back keeps hands cool and dry
- Velcro Wrist Closure – closure system adjusts and fully secures fit
- Carabiner Clip Point – wrist cuff holes allow quick and easy storage
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.