Courant Extrema, a high quality life safety rope, wears resistant and supple sheath mixed with the X-Braid core construction technology makes this rope a great choice for work at height and rescue professionals. Suitable for rope access, arborists, speleologists, rescue services, and acrobatic work technicians who like ropes with very good price-performance ratio.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 1891 Type A – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Low Stretch Kernmantel Rope
- Design: Two part kernmantel construction consisting of a strong inner core protected by a braided exterior sheath.
- Material: Constructed using a polyamide (nylon) outer sheath and polyamide (nylon) inner core.
- Construction: 32-strand sheath with X-Braid core
- Standard: EN 1891:1998 Type A
- Material: Polyamide
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 33.5 kN
- Mass: 74 g/m
- Percentage of sheath: 39%
- Percentage of core: 61%
- Sheath Slip: 0.3%
- Elongation 50/150 kg: 3.8%
- Knotability: 0.9
- Water shrinkage 3.9%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.