The Climbing Technology Finch+ is a multipurpose lanyard for working at height. It is certified for use as an adjustable EN 358 work positioning lanyard, EN 795-B temporary anchor device, EN 795-C horizontal lifeline and EN 12841-C descender. It is compact and easy to handle. Available in several lengths.
- Equipped with an adjuster device that bears a control lever and allows for the smooth movement of the rope, without sudden jerks, immediately locking in the position as soon as it is released. It allows for easy recovery and release of the rope, even under tension
- When used in accordance with EN 358, as a work-positioning lanyard, it can be connected either to the lateral attachment points or to the ventral attachment point of a full body harness;
- When used in accordance with EN 795-B, as a temporary anchor device, it must be passed around a structure with a suitable shape and strength
- When used in accordance with EN 795-C, it can be used to create a temporary horizontal singlespan lifeline
- When used in conformity with EN 12841-C, it can be used for the descent along an anchor line.
- Certifications: EN 358:2018, EN 795:2012-B/C, EN 12841:2006-C
- Available Lengths: 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 10m, 15m
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.