The Climbing Technology Finch is a positioning lanyard for work at height that is adjustable, compact, and easy to use. It is available in three different lengths (2, 3 and 5 m) without terminal connector.
The Finch can be connected to the lateral attachment points (EN 358) of a full body harness, for climbing up poles or for positioning on pylons and it can also be connected to the ventral attachment point (EN 813) for positioning on inclined surfaces where there is no risk of a pendulum.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 358 – Personal protective equipment for work positioning and prevention of falls from a height – Belts and lanyards for work positioning and restraint
- Allows the rope to slide smoothly without snatching and when the rope is released it promptly locks in position.
- Allows for easily adjust the rope even under tension.
- The cam has a large diameter and smooth surface that protects the rope from wear and guarantees a long duration of the device.
- The absence of protruding parts prevents any danger of release caused by accidental touching.
- Available Length: 2m, 3m, 5m
- Certifications: EN 358:1999, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.