Adjustable fall-arrest lanyard equipped with the innovative integrated energy absorber SLIDER (Patented). Ideal while working on aerial work platforms and for protection while using rope or cable horizontal lifelines.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certifcation: Certified to EN 354 – Personal fall protection equipment – Lanyards
- Equipped with SLIDER, the hybrid system consisting of webbing tapes with tearing stitches, sliding within a dedicated brake, able to provide exceptionally gradual braking;;
- Durable zipped pouch to protect the energy absorber while in use and provide easy access for periodic inspections;
- Webbing arm equipped with tri-glide buckle, to adjust the length of the lanyard in order to minimize the potential fall factor;
- Compliant with the requirements of VG11, CNB/P/11.074 for use in fall factor 2 conditions and for use over a sharp edge (r ≥ 0,5 mm);
- Working load: 140 kg.
- Length: 95-145 cm
- Weight: 445g
- Certification: EN 355:2002, EN 354:2010