Fly Arborist Rope
Contact For Price
Fly from TEUFELBERGER is a static rope that is ideal for rescue and belaying tasks. This climbing rope is certified to EN 1891A.
Fly impresses users with its balanced structure made up of a polyester cover and a polyamide core. This climbing rope is engineered to stay firm and round, which significantly reduces the likelihood of “glazing” on the rope surface. Yet, it remains supple enough to tie into and hold knots well.
The main features of Fly are:
- Unique feel and excellent knot holding properties
- Resists flattening and glazing on the rope’s surface
- Low stretch
- Durable polyester cover
- Polyamide core
- Plait number: 24
- Standard : EN 1891A, ANZI Z133-2012
- Diameter: 11mm
- Weight: 86.3g/m
- Elongation 50-150kg: 1.6%
- MBS: 2,400 kg (5,400 lbf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.