High-resistance EN 795-B anchor sling with aluminum alloy rings, particularly suited to tree work and for sites with entry from below where the sling can be removed from the ground after having finished the work at height.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment – Anchor Devices
- Made of durable polyamide and high tenacity polyester webbing;
- Equipped with two light alloy rings of different diameter.
- End-To-End Strength: 24kN
- Width: 28mm
- Certification: EN 795:2012B, CE0333