G11 Lifeline Rope
Contact For Price
The CMC G11 Lifeline is the first 11mm rope made from traditional fibers certified to NFPA 1983 General Use standard.
- Certification: Certified to NFPA 1983 – Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services – General Use
- Design: Two part kernmantel construction consisting of a strong inner core protected by a braided exterior sheath.
- Material: Constructed using polyamide (nylon) inner core and polyester as an outer sheath.
Introducing the NFPA, G-rated 11 mm rope, made from traditional fibers. This low-stretch Kernmantle rope constructed with a polyester sheath and nylon core offers maximum strength in a lightweight and easy to handle rope. G11™ Lifeline is ideal for rope rescue and rope access operations providing enhanced safety, performance and superior knotability.
- 4 color options (Red w/ Gray, Blue w/ Gray, Orange w/ Gray, Yellow w/ Gray)
- Made in the USA
- Kernmantle Construction with Polyester Sheath / Nylon Core
- Knotability = 0.6
- Elongation (Per UL Classification)
- 3.0% @ 1.35kN (300 lbf)
- 5.5% @ 2.7kN (600 lbf)
- 7.9% @ 4.4kN (1,000 lbf)
- Elongation @ 10% of MBS= 6.0%
- Weight: 5.7 lbs/100 ft
- Certification: NFPA 1983 General Use
- 3-sigma MBS (Per UL Classification): 40kN (8,992 lbf)
- Diameter 11 mm (7/16”)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.