Glue-In Bolt Stainless Steel Anchor
The glue-in bolt anchor is used to create an attachment point for rock climbing and fall protection in concrete or rock. The bolt and hanger plate are manufactured from stainless steel for outdoor use.
- Main Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Weight: 100g
- Shear/Perpendicular (YY) MBS: 30 kN
- Tension/Parallel (XX) MBS: 30 kN
- Certification: EN 795:2012-A, EN 959:2007, UIAA-123
- Drilling Hole Diameter: 14mm
- Drilling Hold Depth: 85mm
- Rock Type: Limestone, Granite
- Hilti RE500
- Sika Anchorfix-2
Periodic Check: At least every 12 months (6 months for usage in a marine environment), a rigorous check of the device must be carried out by the manufacturer or expert staff expressly certified by the manufacturer. This frequency can vary depending on the frequency and intensity of usage. Performing periodic checks on a regular basis is essential to ensure the continued efficiency and durability of the device, on which the safety of the user depends.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.