Groove Belay Device
The Climbing Technology Groove is a multipurpose hot-forged light alloy belay / rappel device.
- Designed for belay of the seconding climbers;
- Has two holes, the upper one for belay and the lower one for connection during abseil;
- For use with single rope, half ropes and twin ropes;
- Allows for independent and self-locking belay of one or two seconding climbers;
- Allows abseil while keeping the two ropes mutually separated and parallel;
- Two lower braking grooves allow for rope positioning to adjust abseil speed.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 20kN
- Rope Size: 8.9 – 10.5mm
- Weight: 85g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Single Pulley, Swivel
Omni-Block 2.0in Swivel Pulley฿5,464.00 – ฿5,543.00
- Rigger Belt, Tactical Rappelling
Cobra-D Uniform Rappel BeltContact For Price
- Quick Link
Delta Quick Link฿162.00 – ฿317.00