The Hitch Climber Eccentric, single pulley, is an evolution of the classic Triple Attachment Pulley that became widely known as the ‘Hitch Climber’. The design improvements are the result of over a decade of Hitch Climber design and manufacturing expertise, together with feedback from climbers.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
The new geometry offers greater efficiency combined with a striking aesthetic. The ‘pushing plates’ will advance your friction hitch earlier and the optimised fairlead flairs direct rope towards the sheave when tending slack.
Also features a large sheave with an efficient roller bearing and a stainless steel axle. Patent pending.
- Dimensions: 99 x 76mm
- Weight: 176g
- Rope Size: 7-14mm
- MBS: 32kN
- WLL: 6kN
- Certification: EN 12278:2007
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.