The DMM Triple Attachment Pulley combines the high efficiency of our pulleys with a small three hole rigging plate to give an extremely versatile piece of equipment. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Bushing Construction: High quality bushing construction provides a good balance of efficiency and long lifespan.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys)
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.