K-Advance Shell Snaphook
K-Advance Shell Snaphook, the award-winning hot forged light aluminum carabiner with double gate, ideal terminal connector for tree climbing lanyards.
Hot forged light alloy aluminum carabiner with double gate, ideal terminal connector for tree climbing, via ferrata, and adventure park lanyards:
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
CT CARABINER K-ADVANCE aluminum carabiner with locking “CATCH FREE”, and stainless steel insert. Suitable for long-term lending, and in any situation of extreme wear. PROTECTION “WEAR PROOF” This product has received in 2009 the INDUSTRY AWARD Features Breaking load along the major axis: 30kN Breaking load along the minor axis: 12kN Breaking load along the major axis with open gate: 12kN Weight: 125g. Individually tested to 12kN Certification: EN 362:2004-A/T EN 12275:1998-K
- Ergonomic shape for an optimal handling, opening system that allows to clip and unclip into protections using one hand;
- Easy to use by children;
- Double gate automatic locking, extremely quick and safe;
- Large clearance for hooking onto big diameter wires;
- Catch-free nose to avoid snagging when clipping and unclipping;
- With stainless steel wear-proof protection, for a enhanced resistance to abrasion on wire cables (patented).
- Major Axis: 30 kN
- Minor Axis: 12 kN
- Gate Open: 12 kN
- Weight: 125 g
- Gate Opening: 25 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.