Hot forged light alloy aluminum carabiner with double gate, ideal terminal connector for tree climbing, via ferrata, and adventure park lanyards:
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
CT CARABINER K-ADVANCE aluminum carabiner with locking “CATCH FREE”, and stainless steel insert. Suitable for long-term lending, and in any situation of extreme wear. PROTECTION “WEAR PROOF” This product has received in 2009 the INDUSTRY AWARD Features Breaking load along the major axis: 30kN Breaking load along the minor axis: 12kN Breaking load along the major axis with open gate: 12kN Weight: 125g. Individually tested to 12kN Certification: EN 362:2004-A/T EN 12275:1998-K
- Ergonomic shape for an optimal handling, opening system that allows to clip and unclip into protections using one hand;
- Easy to use by children;
- Double gate automatic locking, extremely quick and safe;
- Large clearance for hooking onto big diameter wires;
- Catch-free nose to avoid snagging when clipping and unclipping;
- With stainless steel wear-proof protection, for a enhanced resistance to abrasion on wire cables (patented).
- Major Axis: 30 kN
- Minor Axis: 12 kN
- Gate Open: 12 kN
- Weight: 125 g
- Gate Opening: 25 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.