The DMM Keanu is a compact trolley for arborist highline rigging and rope rescue operations. The Keanu uses multiple sheaves within fixed side plates which gives the ability to move loads with precision and speed.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
Keanu is lighter and smaller than highline assemblies configured using multiple components. Series redundancy can be configured with the addition of pulleys and lines via quick release locking pins. Two Keanu trolleys can be bolted together to create parallel redundancy. All components are replaceable, so maintenance can be carried out by end users, making these trolleys ideal for rescue teams, arborists and theatre riggers.
- Dimensions: 22 x 25 x 4 cm
- Weight: 1698g
- Maximum Rope Diameter: 13mm
- MBS: 50kN
- WLL: 10kN
- Certification: EN 12278:2007
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.