Koala Arborist Harness
The Courant Koala is a comfortable lightweight floating bridge harness designed for arborist work. It’s padded design offers good comfort that is both flexible and firm. Openable rings allow for easy replacement of the bridge or adding a second bridge if desired.
- 3 different foam densities
- Good breath-ability and comfort that is both flexible and firm thanks to its thermo-regulated SmartFoam back plate
- Ergonomic, semi-rigid and padded thigh straps offering optimum comfort
- The KOALA harness is compatible with the SK8 seat
- Harness specially designed for tree climbing and pruning
- It is both comfortable and lightweight allowing easy movement in trees
- The 10 quick adjustments make the harness easily adjustable to all body types
- Two opening rings allow you to easily add or change the bridge or the other accessories
- The lateral attachment points are compact to allow easy opening of the lanyard connector
- Carefully positioned and visible thanks to their fluorescent colours, the tool holders will carry all your equipment.
- 6 tool holders, carabiners, lanyards, pulleys, knife…
- 2 tool holders beneath the thigh straps
- 4 chainsaw hooks
- 4 loops for carabiner
- 1 Molle-type hook for the first aid kit.
Available in 3 sizes
- Belt : 60cm – 100cm (24 – 39in)
- Thigh : 55 cm – 85cm (22 – 33in)
- Weight : 1.5kg
- Belt : 75cm – 105cm (30 – 41in)
- Thigh : 60cm – 95cm (24 – 37in)
- Weight : 1.6kg
- Belt : 95m – 120cm (37 – 47in)
- Thigh : 70cm – 102cm (27 – 40in)
- Weight : 1.7 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.