The Loop Ankor anchor strap is a durable webbing loop made from polyamide for use in quickly anchoring a rope rescue or work at height system around an object. The Loop Ankor is available in various pre-sewn lengths. This eliminates the need to tie knots making the system strong with less chances of rigging mistakes.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certifcation: Certified to EN 354 – Personal fall protection equipment – Lanyards
- Certification: Certified to EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment – Anchor Devices
- Certification: EN 795 Class B – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Anchor Devices
The different lengths have color coded stitching for easy identification.
- Available lengths: 30, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 200cm
- Made of durable polyamide.
- Reinforced sewn webbing.
- Abrasion-resistant weaving.
- Breaking Strength: 35kN
- Width: 25mm
- Certification: EN 795:2012-B, EN 354:2010, CE 0333
100 cm, 120 cm, 150 cm, 200 cm, 30 cm, 60 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.