Med Sled VLRS PJ Stretcher w/ Harness
Contact For Price
The Med Sled Vertical Lift Rescue Sled provides all the functionality of conventional CASEVAC/Tactical Evacuation Care methods with a less complicated and more durable system. The VLRS system is designed for confined spaces that is great at vertical and horizontal lifting. Allowing for extractions in more compact or tighter environments.
Med Sled® uses the ‘roll and drag’ method, which ensures heavy lifting is not required. Anyone can use this product with a minimal amount of training. The design of the Med Sled allows for anyone to transport up to 2-3 times their weight.
The VLRS is built for fast loading, easy dragging, and (if needed) horizontal lifting to get over rough terrain.
28 inch ParaRescue (PJ) Model
- Offers the same attributes as the 36 on a smaller 28 inch platform.
- Easier to carry, lighter weight, however potentially less side protection.
- Ideal for confined space rescues.
Patient Restraint Harness System
The built in Patient Restraint Harness System provides extra safety and stability to a casualty during vertical lifts and in strong winds. The harness is permanently attached to the harness preventing it from being removed and lost. The permanent attachment also makes it available for immediate use when needed.
For use, the harness cover is removed and the harness is passed under the crotch and attached with quick release buckles. The buckles are then tightened providing a secure fit.
This system keeps a patient from sliding inside of the stretcher. It is also ideal for keeping pressure off the legs while vertically hoisting patients with lower body injuries.
Benefits & Features:
- Fast Deployment
- No assembly required
- Integrated Hoist System for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Requires minimum deployment training
- Includes Rapid Deployment Bag
- 17.2 lb. (10 lb. sled only)
- Few components enabling immediate deployment
- Strong, Durable
- Utilizes high-density polyethylene, a more durable material
- 9,000 lb. rated perimeter tether secures the warfighter and expedites the evac process
- Utilizes 4,000 lb. rated cross straps with side release buckles for ease of use
- DeCon capable
- Integrated Hoist System
- Capable of Vertical and Horizontal Lift
- Hoist system rated to 9,000 lb.
- Helicopter hoist straps included with every sled
- No assembly required at time of extraction and vertical lifting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.