Innovative daisy chain positioning lanyard with loops made of single-layer Dyneema webbing for work at height and rescue.
Innovative daisy chain positioning lanyard with loops made of single-layer Dyneema webbing. Made specially for mountaineering, rescue, and work at height. Ideal for self-belaying, for connecting and equalizing anchors at the belay station, as a lanyard for abseiling and as étrier.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 566 – Mountaineering Equipment – Sling
- Equipped with an innovative loop for the connection to the harness (registered design), with six wide intermediate loops and a sling at the end.
- The special construction guarantees a constant 24kN-rated strength: from end to end, for each single intermediate loop or connecting two or more intermediate loops.
- The single-loop-based construction reduces the chance of error and the danger of it ripping out of the anchor, typical of traditional daisy chains.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 24 kN
- Single Loop Breaking Strength: 24 kN
- Length: 125cm
- Weight: 90g
- Certification: EN 566:2017, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Half Body Harness, Tree Climbing Personal Equipment
TreeMOTION EVO HarnessContact For Price
- Patient Extrication, Patient Harness
Spec Pak Patient Extrication SystemContact For Price