Lightweight, rigid and constructed for backcountry durability, the NRS Rescue Board is designed to meet the most demanding needs of swiftwater rescue professionals.
- Drop-stitch construction allows the board to be inflated up to 20 psi, rivaling a foam or composite board in rigidity but easily folds for compact transport and storage.
- A Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve engages at 20 psi, protecting the board from damages caused by over-inflation.
- The relief valve is screen protected to prevent river debris from entering and damaging the valve.
- A grooved and textured deck pad plus two padded handles help the rescuer maintain board control in rougher conditions.
- Four additional handles on the sides offer rescue victim support.
- Two reinforced 1.5″ stainless D-rings on the sides of the bow are built to handle the strain of towing and lowering.
- Hi-vis color and large “RESCUE” lettering improves the board’s visibility on the water.
- Includes NRS Super 2 HP Pump and repair kit.
- 3-year Warranty
- Dimensions: 144 L x 63 w x 10 d (57in x 25 in x 4in)
- Weight: 5kg (11 lbs)
- Valve Type: Leafield – D7 and Pressure Relief
- Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
- Number of D-rings: 2
- Number of Handles: 6
- Repair Kit: Yes